Be Rad Adventures
Empowering you to seek adventure while developing your mountain biking skills
New Brunswick, Canada
Custom Mountain Biking Lessons
Custom Mountain Biking Lessons
Do you yourself or do you and your friends or family "bubble" want to learn to mountain bike together or progress your skills together!? Be Rad Adventures can customize Mountain Biking Lessons for you!
Skills based teaching and safety instruction is our approach to helping you achieve your goals in the sport of mountain biking!
Our certified Mountain Bike Instructors will guide you through the trails and show you how to navigate the trails efficiently, and safely.
Each session is 1.5 hours as we have identified this to be an effective duration for our participants to absorb information and practice skills learned.
We recommend signing up for at least 2 Sessions, as this will not only allow us to cover more topics and apply skills learned, but also affords a discount. We provide a discount for each additional Session you register for!
Ratios are extremely important in effective safety instruction in mountain biking. An Instructor will take up to 6 students per Session.
For these Custom Lessons, only those in your group will attend your Sessions.
Safety Instruction: Trail etiquette, reading trail signage, navigating trail networks, safe practices
Position & Balance: How to maintain an equilibrium between stability & balance
Operation of Controls: How to control your speed and break without skidding & change gears and achieve proper cadence
Terrain Awareness: How to achieve flow and efficiency through awareness of upcoming terrain and the line choices available
Direction & Pressure Control: How to peak and push over small features & corner properly
Sam, Owner | Certified Mountain Bike Instructor/Guide
- Professional Mountain Bike Instructor Association - Level 1 Certification
- Sprockids - Mountain Biking Youth Instructional Leader Certification
- Mountain Bike Atlantic - Project Manager
Emily, Certified Mountain Bike Instructor/Guide
- Bike Instructor Certification Program - Level I Certification
- A Lead Trail Builder for the Saint John Cycling Club Trail Miners
Once you register below, Sam will be in touch to discuss pricing options and dates available.
- We will do our best to fulfill your request by working with your availability and that of our Instructors.
- Your Instructor can refuse your participation in a Lesson if they deem you to be unprepared or unsafe. Being prepared and safe on the trails is integral to a great riding experience!
- Please note, that our Operations Policy during COVID-19 restrictions states that all participants will have to answer screening questions the morning of their Lesson in order to participate. Be Rad Adventures reserves the right to cancel Lessons at any time due to safety reasons i.e. COVID-19 recommendations from public health officials or severe weather.
By registering, you agree to the Cancellation Policy.
By registering, you agree to arrive for the event prepared.
By registering, you agree to the terms listed in our Release Agreement (also referred to as Waiver).
Please note: We will have copies of the Release Agreement for you to sign at the Registration Table on the day of your event.